TLC’s Toddlers and Tiaras has had its share of entertaining contestants but six-year-old Alana just might top the list. The little southern beauty queen and her parents have won over viewers with sayings like “honey boo boo.” Maureen Aladin has more.
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary
- Political Connections Sun: Charlie Crist campaign manager on what he would do differently
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too