The American democracy’s greatest achievement―fair elections―is at risk because of outdated and inefficient voter registration systems, according to a report by the Pew Center on the States. The study calculates that 24 million voters―about one in eight―have invalid or inaccurate registrations. The study estimates that 2 million of the nation’s registered voters are deceased, 2.75 voters are registered in more than one state, and 12 million registrations have incorrect residential addresses. Read report.
- PolitiFact Florida: Has Marco Rubio flip-flopped on path to citizenship
- Squeezed by Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney won't run in 2016
- Mitt Romney to update supporters on 2016 plans
- Fla Insider Poll: Sizing up Fla's '16 US Senate race
- Political Connections Sun: On FDLE scandal, Sen. Latvala slams 'three little monkeys' on Cabinet