The American democracy’s greatest achievement―fair elections―is at risk because of outdated and inefficient voter registration systems, according to a report by the Pew Center on the States. The study calculates that 24 million voters―about one in eight―have invalid or inaccurate registrations. The study estimates that 2 million of the nation’s registered voters are deceased, 2.75 voters are registered in more than one state, and 12 million registrations have incorrect residential addresses. Read report.
- PolitiFact Florida focuses on Jeb Bush three times over the past week
- Jeb Bush: Republicans need to 'get outside of our comfort zone'
- Will Republicans finally make big inroads with Fla. Jews? Probably not
- Fox News host says of Rubio's finances: 'Who cares?'
- Florida unemployment rate falls to 5.6 percent