The American democracy’s greatest achievement―fair elections―is at risk because of outdated and inefficient voter registration systems, according to a report by the Pew Center on the States. The study calculates that 24 million voters―about one in eight―have invalid or inaccurate registrations. The study estimates that 2 million of the nation’s registered voters are deceased, 2.75 voters are registered in more than one state, and 12 million registrations have incorrect residential addresses. Read report.
- How city of Pensacola dealt with questions about Molton Allen and Williams
- City showed investments were competitively bid
- Hayward and Jerry Pate Design contracts reviewed and cleared by State Attorney last year
- Hayward uses the B-word…Bribery (updated)
- No press conference from the city on federal investigation
- How a federal grand jury works