The American democracy’s greatest achievement―fair elections―is at risk because of outdated and inefficient voter registration systems, according to a report by the Pew Center on the States. The study calculates that 24 million voters―about one in eight―have invalid or inaccurate registrations. The study estimates that 2 million of the nation’s registered voters are deceased, 2.75 voters are registered in more than one state, and 12 million registrations have incorrect residential addresses. Read report.
- Just when you think Rubio's down ...
- Jeb Bush confronts DNC's 'silly talking points'
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5