The American democracy’s greatest achievement―fair elections―is at risk because of outdated and inefficient voter registration systems, according to a report by the Pew Center on the States. The study calculates that 24 million voters―about one in eight―have invalid or inaccurate registrations. The study estimates that 2 million of the nation’s registered voters are deceased, 2.75 voters are registered in more than one state, and 12 million registrations have incorrect residential addresses. Read report.
- Jeff Miller getting close to Senate run; Ron DeSantis to jump in Wednesday
- FDLE arrests two prison guards for inmate abuse
- PolitiFact Florida checks Rubio's claims the U.S. is not upgrading weapons systems
- Gov. Scott in D.C. on Wednesday to argue for hospital funding
- Poll backs Rubio's emphasis on national security