The American democracy’s greatest achievement―fair elections―is at risk because of outdated and inefficient voter registration systems, according to a report by the Pew Center on the States. The study calculates that 24 million voters―about one in eight―have invalid or inaccurate registrations. The study estimates that 2 million of the nation’s registered voters are deceased, 2.75 voters are registered in more than one state, and 12 million registrations have incorrect residential addresses. Read report.
- Lawmakers to consider new medical marijuana plan
- Scott’s press office responds with written answers to the firing/resignation of FDLE commissioner
- Pensacola Coffee Party meets on campaign finance and anti-corruption act
- Pensacola City Council discusses its staff today
- State Capital Briefs: Telemedicine and gun bills in the legislature