The Escambia County School District has closed 19 schools in the last 12 years. The majority were in African-American neighborhoods. WEAR TV reported on it last night. Unfortunately, the story turned into a real estate advertisement.
- April 13 presidential announcement day for Marco Rubio?
- PolitiFact Florida: Checking Jeb Bush's claim about Florida's achievement gap
- Controversial charter school bill wins support in Florida House
- Struggling with gay rights in Jacksonville's mayor race
- Rubio says D.C. residents need guns to achieve the American Dream