The Escambia County School District has closed 19 schools in the last 12 years. The majority were in African-American neighborhoods. WEAR TV reported on it last night. Unfortunately, the story turned into a real estate advertisement.
- Rick Scott admits using private email account, skirting public records law
- Student group calls on Legislature to revisit guns on college campuses
- Gov. Scott reboots press shop, hires new Cabinet affairs aide
- Rep.-elect Carlos Curbelo faces FEC questions
- Legislature prepares legislation to rewrite enviro laws to offset impact of Amendment 1