The Escambia County School District has closed 19 schools in the last 12 years. The majority were in African-American neighborhoods. WEAR TV reported on it last night. Unfortunately, the story turned into a real estate advertisement.
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'
- Rick Scott appoints Jim Boxold as next Florida DOT secretary
- Political Connections Sun: Charlie Crist campaign manager on what he would do differently
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- Move over Miami, Tampa now has big say on Cuba policy too