The Escambia County School District has closed 19 schools in the last 12 years. The majority were in African-American neighborhoods. WEAR TV reported on it last night. Unfortunately, the story turned into a real estate advertisement.
- Scott's latest LIP plan avoids state money but costs hospitals
- Bill Nelson calls for answers after Army anthrax mishap
- Scott all but threatens veto of Senate FHIX health care plan
- PolitiFact Florida: Checking Jeb Bush on ISIS and bond ratings, plus a special session preview
- President Obama visits National Hurricane Center in Miami