Press Release: Pensacola State College Learning Lab and WSRE Imagination Station officially open to public on Wahoos Opening Day. Pensacola State College’s Learning Lab and WSRE’s Imagination Station at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium officially open to the public at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, opening day for the Pensacola Blue Wahoos. The new public educational venue offers a fun, hands-on, interactive experience for lifelong learners of all ages. Baseball enthusiasts will enjoy an historical exhibit featuring baseball memorabilia from Pensacola’s favorite past time. The new facility is an educational partnership between local philanthropists and Blue Wahoos owners Quint and Rishy Studer, the college and its PBS TV station, WSRE. Regular open hours for the Learning Lab and Imagination Station are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and one-hour prior to every home game. Admission is free and open to the general public.
- Gridlock and uncertainty in GOP ranks, but does it matter?
- In S.C., Jeb Bush and other GOP hopefuls run against Obama, terrorism
- Columba Bush to appear at fundraiser with Jeb
- UPDATE: Matt Gaetz travels to Kentucky the day before Derby, but hey, it's OK says RPOF spokeswoman
- A 'Pioneer' Bush fundraiser is working on Marco Rubio Super PAC