Press Release: Pensacola State College Learning Lab and WSRE Imagination Station officially open to public on Wahoos Opening Day. Pensacola State College’s Learning Lab and WSRE’s Imagination Station at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium officially open to the public at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, opening day for the Pensacola Blue Wahoos. The new public educational venue offers a fun, hands-on, interactive experience for lifelong learners of all ages. Baseball enthusiasts will enjoy an historical exhibit featuring baseball memorabilia from Pensacola’s favorite past time. The new facility is an educational partnership between local philanthropists and Blue Wahoos owners Quint and Rishy Studer, the college and its PBS TV station, WSRE. Regular open hours for the Learning Lab and Imagination Station are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and one-hour prior to every home game. Admission is free and open to the general public.
- 'Dark money' group produces another Marco Rubio ad
- Advocates urge Florida Legislature to take up death penalty sentencing reforms
- David Jolly: Why I support Dan Webster for speaker
- Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina added to Sunshine Summit lineup
- Dan Webster's dark horse drive for House speaker gets unexpected boost