Press Release: Pensacola State College Learning Lab and WSRE Imagination Station officially open to public on Wahoos Opening Day. Pensacola State College’s Learning Lab and WSRE’s Imagination Station at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium officially open to the public at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, opening day for the Pensacola Blue Wahoos. The new public educational venue offers a fun, hands-on, interactive experience for lifelong learners of all ages. Baseball enthusiasts will enjoy an historical exhibit featuring baseball memorabilia from Pensacola’s favorite past time. The new facility is an educational partnership between local philanthropists and Blue Wahoos owners Quint and Rishy Studer, the college and its PBS TV station, WSRE. Regular open hours for the Learning Lab and Imagination Station are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and one-hour prior to every home game. Admission is free and open to the general public.
- Data Targeting's Christmas card reveals its secret message
- Poll: Cuban-Americans split on Obama’s Cuba policy, divided along generational lines
- Supreme Court denies stay in Florida gay marriage case; couples could marry after Jan. 5
- Rubio says Paul has 'no idea what he's talking about' on Cuba
- How Jeb could snuff out Rubio's presidential hopes: 'We love Marco. We've loved Jeb longer'