Press Release: Pensacola State College Learning Lab and WSRE Imagination Station officially open to public on Wahoos Opening Day. Pensacola State College’s Learning Lab and WSRE’s Imagination Station at Pensacola Bayfront Stadium officially open to the public at 6 p.m. on Thursday, April 4, opening day for the Pensacola Blue Wahoos. The new public educational venue offers a fun, hands-on, interactive experience for lifelong learners of all ages. Baseball enthusiasts will enjoy an historical exhibit featuring baseball memorabilia from Pensacola’s favorite past time. The new facility is an educational partnership between local philanthropists and Blue Wahoos owners Quint and Rishy Studer, the college and its PBS TV station, WSRE. Regular open hours for the Learning Lab and Imagination Station are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and one-hour prior to every home game. Admission is free and open to the general public.
- City workers union endorses Mike Lowery for County Commission, District 4
- City employee fired for interference in political races
- City reaches tentative agreement with firefighters union
- Backroom Briefing: GOP, Democrats go to war over women
- First Amendment Foundation asks candidates about their private email accounts and computers