Press release: The Greater Pensacola Chamber is now accepting nominations for its 56th annual Pensacola Area Commitment to Excellence (PACE) Awards, which will take place Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2016, at the Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front.
Each year, the PACE Awards honor outstanding individuals who have made significant contributions to Greater Pensacola’s overall economic progress. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, Nov. 27, in the following categories:
• Emerging Leader: An individual who has recently shown significant potential for leadership in business or community endeavors and who is expected to continue to have a positive impact on the community.
• Community Leader: A community-minded individual who has distinguished him/herself through outstanding contributions in the form of special projects or services on behalf of the community and who typifies the true spirit of service.
• Professional Leader: Awarded to an individual who has made a difference and contributed to the success of their profession by distinguished service to his or her profession, has earned a high respect for his or her stature and integrity and inspires others in his or her profession.
• Business Leader: An individual who exemplifies the qualities of the business visionary, showing outstanding success in business or industry through meaningful contributions to the local business community.
• Spirit of Pensacola: A special individual who embodies the “Spirit of Pensacola” and has given many years or a lifetime of service to business or community, always striving for a better Pensacola.
For more information or to submit a nomination, visit PensacolaChamber.com/PACEawards. For additional details, contact Maegan Leonard, Director of Membership for the Greater Pensacola Chamber, at (850) 438-4081, ext. 232, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.