According to the registration records, the City of Pensacola had six people at the Emerald Coast Transportation Symposium held in late February:
- Drew Buchanan, Mayoral Transition Team
- Clark Merritt, Port of Pensacola
- Amy Miller, Port of Pensacola
- Sherri Myers, Pensacola City Council
- Ryan Novota, Transportation Engineer
- John Scanlon, Pensacola Energy
The symposium had a total of 123 registrants. The City of Pensacola had the largest group of any Panhandle city. The next largest was Crestview with three people.