The Community Maritime Park Associates named its six board picks to go along with Judge Lacey Collier:
1. Collier Merrill – downtown businessman, developer, former UWF trustee
2. Susan Story – Gulf Power Pres.
3. Dick Baker – developer, great fundraiser
4. Eddie Todd – black architect, well respected in the community
5. Rev. Hugh King, Jr. – former Pensacola city councilman, pastor of the largest black church in Pensacola
6. Rodney Jackson – under 40 yr. old – black banker
The Pensacola City Council will name its appointments next week. Quint Studer resigned from the CMPA board.