DOH reports positive COVID-19 cases have surpassed 13K – up 1,173 in the past 24 hours. No increase shown in Escambia and Okaloosa counties, which probably reflects a lag in getting test results. According to data released by the county on Sunday, Escambia County is waiting for the results on 717 collections.
UPDATE: DOH has since updated the county numbers. Escambia is up 11 cases, now 136.
|11 a.m.||11 a.m.||Increase|
10:45 am Update from Escambia EOC:
- CareerSource Escarosa, while remaining closed to the public, has drop boxes at both the Pensacola and Milton Career Centers where claimants can drop off their Reemployment Assistance applications if they don’t want to mail them directly to the address listed on the form. CareerSource Escarosa will collect and mail documents daily from those boxes.
- The Department of Economic Opportunity has stated no documentation is needed other than this form (no copies of personal ID is needed.) Once claims are received by DEO, claimants will receive a call from a staff person at the state level to verify information as they put claims in the system.
- CareerSource Escarosa staff remains available by phone Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. to provide as much assistance as possible for people who run into difficulty with the form. The CONNECT system continues to experience high volumes of calls, and local staff have very limited access to it but we are still working to help people reset their PIN.
- Please follow CareerSource Escarosa on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
- Planning Board-Rezoning – April 7
- Planning Board-Regular – April 7
- Committee of the Whole – April 9
- BCC Public Forum – April 14
- Regular Meeting – April 14
- Board of Adjustment – April 15