The chamber shared these links about its partners:
- CLA Goes Gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness
- Epilepsy Foundation of Florida
- “Learning from our Past, Celebrating our Present and Envisioning our Future”
- Neighborhood Cleanups Remove More Than 125 Tons of Debris in Escambia County
- National Philanthropy Day Nominations Open & Sponsorship Opportunities Available
- Public Input Sought for RESTORE Act Projects
- ECSD News – Announcements and Upcoming Events
- PSC Receives $250,000 Scholarship Endowment
- Olde Seville Chiropractic Open House
- WOBtoberfest 5K
- United Way – Become a ReadingPal Volunteer
- UWF Innovation Institute continues CoderDoJo movement and hosts programming classes for kids
- Berney Office Solution Pensacola Open House
- UWF President hosts 2015 State of the University Address
- Gulf Winds offers Pumpkin Spice banking for fall!
- City Council Update
- 27th Annual WSRE Wine & Food Classic “Savor & Surf Southern”
- WSRE “Surfs” Up Wine & Food From 22 Top Local Chefs
- ITen Wired tech summit announces 2015 keynote speakers for Oct. 22-23 event
- It’s a Girl! Baby Hippo Born at the Zoo
- 50k for Turkey Day Kickoff
- Flora-Bama Hosting Charity Fundraiser Dinner For Youth Reach Gulf Coast Featuring Speaker Willie Robertson October 22
- Commissioner Robinson to Host Town Hall at Pensacola Beach
- RaceWay wants to meet YOU!
- Telling Your Story – Pensacola Network
- More Performers For Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show
- Less Than Two Weeks Remain to Submit RESTORE Project Ideas
- Live2Lead Pensacola Simulcast Featuring John C. Maxwell
- West Florida Hospital’s Mobile Mammography Unit Announces Schedule for Week of September 28
- Artist Talk Exhibition Walk Through w Artist Richard Sexton & Richard McCabe, Curator of Photography at the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Visions Through Paintings, Poetry, and Prose
- Women’s Leadership Council
- UWF Historic Trust hosts “Goodnight Pensacola” book reading and signing for Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day of Play
- UWF Alumni Association announces 2015-2016 National Alumni Board of Directors
- Department of Homeland Security representative to speak at UWF about potential cyber risks
- The Choral Society of Pensacola – Lyric Libations
- Bayview Senior Center to Offer Free Senior Expo
- People on the Move – Gulf Winds Federal Credit Union Hires Marketing Analyst Intern
- Battle for da Paddle Charity Jambalaya Cook-Off!
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity – Food Truck Festival
- UWF scientist looks to unravel a different kind of mystery on Easter Island
- Comedian Brian Regan Coming To The Saenger Theatre
- 2-1-1 Northwest Florida Placed Highest In Quality Assurance
- Sacred Heart Announces New Five-Story Children’s Hospital and Expansion to Women’s Services
- Carnival on the Beach
- Celebrating “30 Years Of Mind-Bending Guitar Daredevilry”
- Konica Minolta Powerhouse 2015
- United Way’s Women’s Leadership Council
Sept. 28 | 6 – 8 p.m.
21982 University Ln., Orange Beach
Growing Your Business Through International Trade
117 W. Garden St.
Ribbon Cutting: Olde Seville Chiropractic and RejuvaTrim Spa & Aesthetics
210 E. Intendencia St.
Ribbon Cutting: Cricket Wireless
Oct. 1 | 12 p.m.
5147 Bayou Blvd., Ste. D
2nd Annual PYP Trade Show and Job Fair
Oct. 1 | 5 – 8 p.m.
913 S. I St.
Lecture with Alan Manning Father Lincoln: The Untold Story of Abraham Lincoln and His Boys
Oct. 1 | 6 – 7 p.m.
130 E. Government St.
Pensacola Walk to End Alzheimer’s
Oct. 3 | 8 a.m.
2001 E. Lloyd St.
Cordova Mall, 5100 N. 9th Ave.
Palafox Wine Walk
Oct. 3 | 3 – 7 p.m.
200 S. Palafox St.