IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area had an amazing year in 2018, awarding a record number of grants in the amount of $100,300 each to 11 nonprofit organizations in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties.
The 2019 Membership Season for IMPACT 100 Pensacola Bay Area is underway
In January, IMPACT 100 has several Membership Events from which to choose:
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8 at Lee House, 400 Bayfront Pkwy.
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17 at Tiger Point Golf Club, 1255 Country Club Rd., Gulf Breeze
- 4:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 22 at SunTrust Tower, 220 West Garden St.
- 3:30-5:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24 at Azalea Trace, 10100 Hillview Dr.
- 11:30 a.m.- 1p.m. Monday, Jan. 28 at Museum of Commerce, 201 E. Zaragoza St.
- 6-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 30 at Flora-Bama Lounge, 17401 Perdido Key Dr.
All ladies 18 years and older are welcome to attend, no invitation necessary. For more info, please visit impact100pensacola.org.