….no, MPDP hasn’t built a house at the park, but if it did, it would be open…or at least have a Facebook page.
PENSACOLA, Fla., April 7, 2010 – Maritime Park Development Partners welcomes everyone to an Open House Planning & Informational Workshop from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, April 9 at the Hagler Auditorium in City Hall. The workshop will follow the 1 p.m. Community Maritime Park Associates board meeting in the same conference room.
Pensacola residents will get to see and provide input to the latest plans for the Vince J. Whibbs Sr. Community Maritime Park Phase I site plans.
You will also be able to meet and speak with MPDP team members, including:
* Site Planners and Landscape Architects: EDSA
* Stadium Architect: Populous (previously HOK Sport)
* Civil Engineers: Baskerville-Donovan
* Design Consultant: SMB Architects
* Architect: Bullock Tice
* Developers: Maritime Park Development Partners
For more information, please call 432-8020. We hope to see you there!