The Spring Entrepreneur Hub is launching its Black-Owned Small Business Micro-grant Program that provide grants to eligible black-owned small businesses in Escambia County.
Each micro-grant will provide a minimum of $1,500 per business. The fund has a total of $50,000 available for black-owned companies that did not receive any of the COVID-19 state or federal programs during 2020.
Applications will be accepted through 9 am on Monday, June 22. Winners will be selected by Friday, June 27.
- Must be a black-owned business located within Escambia County.
- Business owner must be 18 years of age or older.
- Verification of company information (employees, revenue, income tax return) may be required.
- All funding must be used for payroll, rent/mortgage, or utility payments only. This is also subject to verification.
- Funding may not be used as a founder stipend.
- Winners may be asked to update on impact from grant funding.
Have questions or need assistance? Please contact D.C. Reeves at The Spring at firstname.lastname@example.org.