FDOH reports that , as of 10 a.m. EDT today, the state had 95 more COVID-19 cases and 10 more deaths among residents and staff in long-term care facilities.
Escambia County had no new cases (total 143), but one new death, bringing that total to eight – which means 72% of the coronavirus deaths in Escambia have been tied to LTCs. Last Friday morning, FDOH reported Escambia County only had 43 cases in LTCs.
Of the 2,576 cases of residents or staff in Florida long-term care facilities, 281 have died.
Top 10 Counties – LTC Cases
FDOH has amended its list of COVID-infected long-term care facilities. Bayside Health And Rehabilitation Center is no longer listed. Here is the current list:
- Arcadia Health & Rehabilitation Center
- Asbury Place
- Brookdale Pensacola
- De Luna Health And Rehabilitation Center
- Homestead Village Retirement Community
- Olive Branch Health And Rehabilitation Center
- Rehabilitation Center At Park Place
- Rosewood Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center
- Southern Oaks Care Center
- Specialty Health And Rehabilitation Center
- Westpointe Retirement Community Inc