No-match, no problem

Escambia Supervisor of Elections David Stafford says that will be no problem if you’re address on your voter registration doesn’t match your driver’s license id, especially if you’re in the same district. If you’ve moved out of your district, you need to complete a change of address form and get at ballot for your new district.

At worst, if you can’t prove your new residence or there is a problem with your registration, you can fill out a provisional ballot – which is counted like an absentee ballot and verified by your signature that is on file in the election office.