Tomorrow, Sunday, August 26 @ 1 pm we will be meeting up at Roger Scott to prepare the facility for the upcoming winds we may be encountering. We sure could use a little help!
“Many hands make light work!”
If you could only spare an hour– we will take it!
Things to do:
– Take all outside furniture in shed/storeroom
– Roll down wind screens and secure to fence
– Take down all banners and roll up and store
– More as we go!
Things to bring, just in case:
– Wire snippers to cut the tie-ties on windscreens
What you will get:
– We will have pizza and beverages for our helpers! We can’t thank you enough!
Bruce, Susan and RS staff!
p.s. From Kicker –
The Roger Scott facility is a big part of the tennis community and activities in the Greater Pensacola Area. So come on out and lend a hand if you can.