The public is encouraged to stop by one of four collection events planned for July 17 and 18 to make a donation to help “Stuff the Bus.” Financial donations are welcome and will be used to purchase additional school supplies, as needed.
Escambia County Stuff the Bus partners include the Escambia County School District, CatCountry98.7/NEWSRADIO1620, United Way of West Florida, and WEAR TV-3.
This year’s supply wish list includes: #2 pencils, pens, Crayola crayons, glue sticks, folders with pockets, three-ring binders, dry erase markers, Fiskars scissors, bound composition notebooks, spiral notebooks and plastic pencil boxes. In addition, paper is highly appreciated – wide-ruled, college-ruled, or copy/printer paper.
ECSD/UWWF’s Collection Days:
July 17, 2019:
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m, Walmart on Creighton Rd.,
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Walmart on Mobile Hwy.,
July 18, 2019:
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Walmart on Navy Blvd.,
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Walmart on Hwy. 29
In addition, supplies may be dropped off with any of these businesses before July 17:
- Ascend Performance Materials – 3000 Old Chemstrand Rd.
- Beach Community Bank – 33 West Garden Street
- Beach Community Bank – 4465 Bayou Blvd.
- Beach Community Bank – 9329 N. Palafox St.
- Bear Levin Studer Family YMCA – 165 E. Intendencia St.
- Central Credit Union of Florida – 308 N. Spring St.
- Central Credit Union of Florida – 6200 North “W” St.
- Central Credit Union of Florida – 4964 Bayou Blvd.
- Central Credit Union of Florida – 1200 E. Nine Mile Rd.
- Comfort Dental Care (Pensacola) – 5700 N. Davis Hwy. #1
- Cuts By Us – 2620 Creighton Rd.
- CycleBar – 1765 E. Nine Mile Rd. Suite A03
- Duncan McCall – 4400 Bayou Blvd. Suite 11
- First City Art Center – 1060 N. Guillemard St.
- Gary’s Brewery & Biergarten – 208 Newman Ave.
- Goodwill Easterseals of the Gulf Coast – 1715 E. Lovie Rd.
- Gulf Coast Plastic Surgery – 543 Fontaine St.
- Junior League of Pensacola – 2016 W. Garden St.
- Mojo Elite Sportz Center – 1901 North “T” St.
- Pen Air Federal Credit Union – 1495 E. Nine Mile Rd.
- Pensacola Athletic Center – 7700 US 98
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity — 300 W. Leonard St.
- Sprint – 5046 Bayou Blvd.
- The Burger Factory – 6907 N 9th Ave.
All donated supplies will go to Escambia County School District’s Central Warehouse where they will be sorted, divided and packed up for delivery to ECSD schools during scheduled warehouse supply deliveries. Every donation will be put to good use and they are greatly appreciated.
Your Help is Still Needed: Volunteers are still needed at the collection events, as well as the sorting and packing event. To see what times are open and sign up, go to: uwwf.galaxydigital.com/need/