The Florida-Alabama Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) will hold a public meeting Feb. 11 at 3 p.m., in the Escambia County Board of County Commission Chambers, 221 Palafox Place in Pensacola.
The Technical Coordinating Committee (TCC) and Citizens’ Advisory Committee (CAC) will meet at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. respectively that same day and location. The Bicycle Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) has now been combined with the CAC.
Action items on the agenda for TPO consideration are as follows:
- the 2040 Florida-Alabama Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) evaluation criteria
- the LRTP financial resources report
- the scope of services for a Corridor Management Plan for US 90/West Cervantes /Mobile Hwy.
- Transportation Alternatives Program prioritization criteria
- Citizens’ Advisory Committee members
- Metropolitan Planning Organization Advisory Council 2015 legislative policy positions
- requesting Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) take action on the intersection design and construction of 12th Ave. and Bayou Blvd.
- requesting FDOT implement standards to minimize disruption of traffic during construction of the Pensacola Bay Bridge replacement project
For a complete agenda, visit www.wfrpc.org.