Happening NOW until noon at Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W De Soto St, FDOH-Escambia is providing COVID-19 vaccines to eligible residents.Walk-ins are accepted. No appointment needed.
- The Governor’s Executive Order 21-62 states that effective Mar. 15, 2021: “During this first phase of vaccine administration, all providers administering any COVID-19 vaccine shall only vaccinate the following populations:
- Long-term care facility residents and staff;
- Persons 60 years of age and older;
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact;
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older;
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 year of age and older; and
- Firefighters 50 year of age and older.
All individuals authorized by law to administer COVID-19 vaccinations may vaccinate persons determined by a physician to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19. Such physician determinations shall include a statement that the patient meets the defined eligibility criteria established by a form prescribed by the Florida Department of Health.”