What a difference a week has made – Escambia County cases are up 203% since last Monday, 11 a.m.
|11 a.m.||11:30 a.m.||Increase|
TOP 20 Cases
This map and the following table show total cases in Mississippi as of 6 p.m. April 2, 2020, and include all reported cases since March 11, 2020.
- New cases reported today: 181
- New deaths reported today: 3
Louisiana has 9,150 cases and 310 deaths–Orleans Parish: 3,148 cases, 125 deaths; Jefferson Parish: 2,178 cases, 73 deaths.
Alabama has 1,336 cases and 34 deaths–Baldwin County 26 cases; Mobile County 74 cases, 4 deaths.
Santa Rosa County Recovery Grants
The City of Milton, Florida, in partnership with Santa Rosa County and the Florida SBDC at UWF, has joined the Santa Rosa County Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grant Program. Milton will allocate $60,000 to add to the $100,000 appropriation made by Santa Rosa County.
The City’s funds will only be allocated to businesses located within the City limits. The Florida SBDC at UWF oversee the grant application process. Any eligible for-profit businesses that need assistance in applying for the grant should contact the SBDC.
A third-party review board will be created to review applications. The review board will determine eligibility, and approve the award of grant funding to each applicant on a case-by-case basis using the parameters listed below. UWF will distribute the appropriate funds to businesses who have been awarded the grant.
The COVID-19 Grant is intended to assist for-profit businesses located in the City of Milton and Santa Rosa County, and address their immediate cash flow needs as a result of demonstrated economic injury due to COVID-19.
Applications are available for download at www.santarosaready.com , and submissions accepted beginning April 6 at 8:00am CST. Read the application steps below carefully. Please note that complete applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Please note that each applicant OR business is only eligible for one grant. If the applicant OR business has received the Northwest Florida Small Business COVID-19 Grant they will not be eligible for the Santa Rosa County Small Business Recovery COVID-19 Grant.
Opening Date: Monday, April 6, at 8:00am CST
Application Deadline: Monday, April 13 at 5:00pm CST
Grant Amount (Max):$2,500 per Applicant or Business
YOUR BUSINESS MUST BE:
- A for-profit, privately held small businesses that maintains a place of business in Santa Rosa County, Florida and established on, or before January 1, 2019.
- Your business must have a store-front within the City of Milton for City funding or Santa Rosa County, Florida.
- Your business must have been profitable prior to the COVID-19 disaster as indicated on financial documents.
- The business must have a demonstrated reduction in sales revenues of 25% or greater due to the loss of business income related to COVID-19. Must provide written justification of economic loss or injury caused as a result of the declared disaster, e.g. sales or income from a previous year compared to current period.
- Please provide documentation of a reduction of sales revenues. A small business with no more than 20 employees.
Steps to apply for the grant:
- Go to the Florida SBDC at UWF website www.sbdc.uwf.edu and select REQUEST SBDC CONSULTING and complete the online request form. Remember to identify “SRC COVID-19 Grant” by name in the request form.
- Download the Santa Rosa County Small Business COVID-19 Recovery Grant Application that goes live April 6 on www.santarosaready.com , complete and sign the application, and gather all supporting documents. Email completed and signed applications, as well as supporting documents, all in PDF format to email@example.com. For assistance with completing the application, contact the Florida SBDC at UWF at 850-586-7802 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pensacola Cinema Arts
One Day More